Skip to main content


So it's May and I've got a couple of exciting things coming up!

I'll finally be posting the review for 'Elvis Presley's Lips and Mick Jaggers Hips' by wonderfully talented Susana Case.

I've been feeling quite bad about my having to leave the book (or PDF rather) for so long, but I've had a couple of papers due and desperately needed to sort myself out, but now that we've just had our last presentation yesterday, I'll hopefully be a little less occupied. Just one more deadline next week I believe and I'll have all the time in the world to throw myself into this!

Secondly, I'll also be posting the review for 'Broken City' by D. D  Chant, which I also had to delay for same reasons.

I'll also be working with Jackleen on some further outlining for our story. So far, we've hardly had time to move forward as both of more pressing matters to attend to, but we WILL get there. ( In the mean time, keep re-reading the little extract I posted a little while ago... Pretty please?)

And Last but certainly not least I'll be conducting an interview with Justin Bienvenue 
Author of 'A bloody mess in the Wild Wild West and The Macabre Masterpiece: Poems of Horror and Gore. 

The interview with Justin should be up by next week sometime, so stay tuned!

Meanwhile, do check out his books on his Goodreads profile. 

http://www.goodreads.com/author/show/4572127.Justin_Bienvenue


That's it for now folks, have a good weekend! 

Popular posts from this blog

LUNCH TIME SUCCESS & AN AWFUL LOT OF SWOONING #tfiosedition

Lunch time success in the office. Thanks to the never ending rain, I decided to stay in the office, had next to no motivation to eat my lunch out in the rain and so, I just stayed at my desk and decided to start on something cute and bookish to add to the collection. Voila, today's theme was  ''SKIP A HEARTBEAT''  What do you like to do in your lunch breaks? Tweet us with your favourite lunch time activities! Hugs for you all,  xo

C.J Daugherty's ENDGAME (Night School #5) June 4th 2015 by Little Brown/Atom (UK)

BOW down to the QUEEN of  Young-adult suspense    Just 8 days and we'll finally have all the answers... 8 days until it all ends. Are you ready to let go? With only days left until the release of the final instalment in the Night School Series, I'm both excited and sad to see the series end.

Sneaky teaser for upcoming new adult romance 'LOCKED' by EVA MORGAN - ENJOY!

Hello, Hello, Hello, We're back and it is time for another round of  ' SATURDAYS-BEST '   So for this weeks round, we've got an exciting teaser to share and we hope you'll enjoy it just as much as we did. As mentioned in the title, today's special teaser is from the upcoming modern-day Sherlock Holmes retelling ' Locked ' written by american YA/NA romance author Eva Morgan . (Author of Torrential!)  The finished ebook will be available for your reading pleasure on the 10th of February 2014, (2 DAYS!!) so you better make sure your e-reader is fully charged!  LOCKED BLURB ''Eighteen-year-old Irene Adler hasn’t cared much for living since her sister died.  Until Sherlock Holmes moves in next door. Sherlock is a conceited, sharp-cheekboned nightmare—and Irene’s first real friend in ages. Within a day, he’s partnered with her to solve their school's mysteries. Within a week, he’s saved her life in more ways tha...